Wednesday, July 06, 2005

The sweetest man in the world... and he's mine!!

So, here are snip-bits of an email from my wonderful boyfriend... I hope he doesn't get too embarrassed... Then again, he's the only one that reads this blog (I think)...

I love you Ryan!!!!!!!!!!

Griselda,

Seeing you today was like the first light upon the horizon in the earliest of morning. Your beauty is like the light, radiating forth and cutting through the darkness that is my emptiness without you. For those few moments, you were closer, closer than you had been when we were just emailing, or IMing, or even speaking. There you were, just as pretty, funny, wonderful and amazing as I remember. Im sorry if I was a bit quite earlier, perhaps I couldn't quite find the words to describe how I felt.

I Love You, perhaps one day I'll find the words to explain it to is full extent.


T - Tentative - There are a lot of big decisions coming up, i.e. graduate schools, moving, testing, amonst other less looming, but nevertheless important. It's important to move ahead, not slowly, but cautiously, and more so, always forward. We will need to make many of these decisions together, and I look forward to preparing our futures to become our future.


W - Wishful - When you wish upon a star...Well I know what I'd wish for...and what if I wish upon an interstellar collision with a meteor...does that count as double?


Z - Zeal - Defined as "ardor: a feeling of strong eagerness (usually in favor of a person or cause)" I think you understand the 'person' ascribed in the definition. You are the most amazing woman I have ever known. You continue to fascinate and scintillate. I love you so much, and am so completely head over heels in love with you.

I love you, now and in the future, 4everNAlways

Ryan

No comments: