Friday, July 29, 2005

Skype craze

Hello everyone! And welcome to the craziness that is Skype... Actually, I love skype, a lot. It lets me talk to Ryan everyday, as long as he's not at work and I don't sleep in, and to my family at home... for free... with a great connection... and it survives the massive firewalls installed at my flat...

But it seems that the craze is worldwide... as I was notified of this great service by my friend Jade, that's in China right now, and Rosemarie, that's in San Diego/Pomona right now... So, if you want to talk to anyone for free, with a good connection, via the internet, download the program at www.skype.com.

Felt I should at least try and tell people, since I got reprimanded from Jade for not telling her about it... Ok, sorry, I didn't know everyone was an internet addict as me... oh, no, I guess people just love to talk for free...

Anyway, it's 11am, at the PAWS room in the lab building (Franklin Wilkins Building), and nothing will commence until 12:30... so in a bit I'll walk over to the Strand campus and take care of some financial matters.

In other news, the mints were a success. Jen and I had a whole one; Lara, Steph, Jill and Lauren all had halves... which halves I will not tell.. hahaha!!! And we are all anxious to see if the pasta is any good... so once I make it, I will inform...

okey dokey... bye bye

G

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWW! You read my blog =) I should've commented on yours earlier because I've been a regular reader of yours for about two or three weeks now. We're blog buddies. J/K.

The Skype thing was pretty funny. I wonder if the four of us had the first ever conversation from a computer to a cell phone without any of the above actually being connected. Ryan and I are just genius computer hackers...

I look forward to reading more,
-Justin