Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Going to Germany on Friday !!!!

Hello!!!

So, it's 23:31, and I promise I'll go to sleep at midnight, because I desperately want 6hs of sleep.

So, I figured out that today I guess I did look different... I didn't wash my hair and I put it in a ponytail, and I guess it looked nice and my hair looked darker... anyway, that's so odd, you know? I think I was probably paler due to the lack of sleep as well.... Anyway, my flatmates told me that I did look different.... and I told them about the random men talking to me and gawking at me... only a few, and older people, as usual (really creepy, really)...

Ok, I need to go to sleep in a little while!!!

Anyway, so I get to the kitchen (we live at the kitchen)... wanting to go out... but Lauren didn't want to, and I was tired... and a bit irritated... and he was reading a Cosmo, and flips it over... then I flip it over to reveal something to the extent of how to touch a naked man... to which we laughed a lot... and then we were going to read some of the tips out loud.... and I randomly picked one... and then realized I could not read that aloud! Some... seem hard to maneuver... only for coordinated people I guess...

Ok, one clock says midnight the other 5 till.... hmmm...

I get distracted...

GOing to Germany on Friday... I have a relative that lives there. I'm sooo excited... One weekend France, the other Germany... in a few Rome, Italy... and in the middle England!!! I'm so stoked...

Anyways, off to try to get to bed!!!!!

Oh, I just wanted to add that I think I came off to strong before... I actually got to talk about some of the things with Lauren and Dora... they were actually cool and listened! I really do like everyone here... I just get irritated a bit... which is a bit weird, I'm usually more tolerable of people...

I miss Ryan :( One more month and I'm back in his arms!!!!!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

Ok, goodnight!

Grichu

PS: Feliz dia del amigo!!!!!!!


PS2: And here's me at L'Arc de Triomphe (I hope I spelled that right!)



No comments: