Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A long post...

Hello!
So, I've been procrastinating writing in this blog, I dunno why. I say procrastinating, because during some of my walks I think about what I would like to write about, and then I don't. I started yesterday, after I got home from the lab, but felt lazy... didn't want to write, or clean my room, or anything. So, I started to blog, and decided I should clean, so I did. I'm pretty happy with how my room looks now. I even vacuumed, though I piled papers to be sorted, which I might do today, though i want to go out. So, I was about to clean the bathroom, but then lauren came home, so I decided not to. Meanwhile I was doing something on my computer, and left my door open. So then Lauren came in and read a magazine (it's so funny, he's addicted to these women's magazines... and now he's almost done with them.. so, he's like, we need more men magazines (in an all girl flat?).. so of course I tease him and say, you just say that bc you ran out of cosmo and the such... haha, but Steph to the rescue, has more in her room.
Then, Lauren and Steph came in with their laptops, and we all hung out in my room like geeks... Eating junkfood too. I so didn't feel like making or eating dinner. Then I got a bit of cabin fever, as usual. We made some dinner, had some red wine, and then went to bed... Well, I stayed till 1am, doing nothing basically.
Totally missed Ryan yesterday, started listening to the high fidelity cd he gave me (the 1st one I got from him), so that totally reminds me of him, so that was a bit depressing. And I kept playing mroe songs that reminded me of him, and kept saying, I miss Ryan. Which I think got on lauren's nerves, or at least made him a bit uneasy.
So, today I actually talk to Ryan, and I think 75% of the coversation was me saying I love you, I miss you. To which I think he finally got bored or tired of it, and said, I think we've established that we miss each other. Not in a bad way, he wasn't mean about it. I just think I was so out of it. With my 5hs of sleep, and my weird cabin fever mood. So, yeah, I'll try to be better. As he says, I'll get back home and totally miss London. I know I'm totally going to go through withdrawal. It's so fun here, with the flatmates, the walking, the weird adverts, the mind the gap at the tube stations, looking to the right first when crossing the street, understanding the british with their accents, traveling through Europe, always having somewhere to go, someone to talk to. My flat is so fun, if we're not talking, or eating, we're watching tv or a movie, or playing gin rummy, or cutting up/chopping up food... It's great! And London is so great, with it's double decker buses, and the cute telephone booths (which I use regularly when I phone the states)... Is it odd to say, if Ryan were here I probably wouldn't mind it at all. It's incredible how much I miss him, and how I know things would be so much greater if I could share it with him. Even though I do have a good friend in lauren, and we go everywhere together, which is cool, because alone Europe wouldn't be as much fun... But it's different. Bc in Ryan I have my best friend, my confident, my lover, and the smartest, sweetest, and ''humblest'' guy ever (haha!).
Ok, I'm sure I've passed my let's talk about Ryan limit for this blog, though I doubt he minds it :) I of course don't either.

So, I should go get some lunch, I have one hour to go... But I'm not hungry. Nor do I want a sandwich or salad. But I don't know where else to go that has good food, around here anyways, that's cheap. Plus, I hate eating alone, I really do. And I have no one to share my lunchtime with... If I had alonger lunch, I would either go down to have lunch with lauren, or get some myself by London Bridge (where he works). There's a ton of places there that I know are good and not expensive. I guess I can walk about and find something, or go down to the cafeteria. Or go to that good bakery or something.
Again, lazy griselda doesn't want to.

So, I should be writing about Salzburg/Traunstein/Munich, but I don't feel like it right now. I did love it there! Munich was such a cool city! I've got to but titles in my pics and then send 'em out. Such a great place, though!! I'd like to go back there, and visit Darsau.. and go to Berlin and other cities in Germany. Of course I would like Germany.

Europe is so different than what I envisioned. So much better I think, thugh I expected more from Paris... But I think that's due to my own ignorance. So, I'll have to read up on all these places and go back, and I think I'll get more out of it. I think I'll enjoy Rome, since I did learn a lot of Roman history and mythology when I studied Latin. So, I'm excited. Plus, those are my roots, and from some italians I've met, I gather I'll be nostalgic for Argentina, as they speak with a very similar tone, and are loud and fun... and I might be able to get my favorite ice cream (cross your fingers for me!).

Ok, off to go do something else...

Griselda

No comments: