Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Weird day

Hey....

So, today was weird... Slept really few hours, stayed up for no reason at all... Talked to Ryan at 6am... went back to sleep until 8:50am... Took a bath, cleaned the bathroom... had breakfast, made lunch.... Jen and Steph and Lauren had breakfast with me... I always feel like I'm the one listening and not the one talking... and I wanted to share a bit of my thoughts today... I was quite upset actually... but no one cared... those that do are too far away I guess...

Anyway, I've gotta be back in the lab in like 10 min..

Wore my Eiffel Tower earings today... and I got all these random men talking to me and gawking... and I'm thinking, ok, seriously, earrings don't make that much of a difference. I didn't even wash my hair today... I guess since I was kind of upset I was just walking with my head up and processing stuff... I guess ignorance does it for some people, I dunno... it was weird...

That's probably the last thing Ryan wants to hear, eh.. DOn't worry,no cute English guys... on that note (of stuff RYan doesn't wanna hear... and I say it now bc I forget to tell him things... mostly bc it's so early in the morning that my brain has trouble rebooting)... anyway, so Lauren and I spend a lot of time together (and Ryan knows he doesn't have to worry about Lauren)... so, after spending one month with someone, you get to know them. I don't really have to much patience for Lauren, I really don't. I have a few reasons why not, but they're not really that important, nor are they obvious reasons. I don't mind the obviousness of the situation, just little things... Anyway, so now everyone says we act like an old married couple... which I think is mostly because I have less patience for him now, and don't mind bickering... I dunno, it drives me nuts that they say that, because stuff like this always happens when you spend way too much time together... I think I got along better with Diana last year in Minnesota than with Lauren... But see, she was a real friend. We totally clicked, and she listened to me and cared and stuff... And no, I don't like girls... we just became really good friends, on the same page. I really do miss her, though she'll be in NY for her PhD, and if I can get in to a school on the East coast that would be great! And I'd be closer to her.
Ahh, I miss Diana :P haha

Ahh, gotta go...

Grichu

No comments: