Thursday, July 21, 2005

Randy...

Hello!!!

So, here I am... it's 12:15... took a nap in the afternoon... that's why I'm still sane... Though I had a bit to drink and was quite amusing to people, to myself as well... fun times, kind of... want to go out!!! But, I'll do that this weekend... Salzburg here I come!!

Could not get Ryan out of my head today... Which is not a bad thing... however, I have to wait one more month to see him, so it really drives me nuts, you know? Like, I want him here now!! Which, of course, is not possible... But I want to hug him, and kiss him, and talk to him for hours, and hold his hand... and hear his laugh... so, I compromised and called him at 3pm, when I got out of lab... and heard his real voice, not the skype-mutated version... so, that was nice... he's so wonderful, and amazing... and succesful... I just love him sooo much!!!!!!!! Can't wait until August... and then Florida in September...

ah, I'm just crazy in love today...

So here's an image of the Eiffel Tower, to go with the theme of love I guess....

haha, there's Lauren on the left doing something silly....


I miss Ryan....

ok, now, I'm off to bed....

Goodnight!!!!!!!!

Gris

4 comments:

Griselda said...

Wow, I was reading over my blog... It's been actually pretty frequent (compartatively, that is)... and a bit profound... amazing... haha... ok, I'll go to sleep now!!
G

and, it's 12:34am, which is why I deleted it the first time..

Anonymous said...

Niiiice... looks like you enjoyed Paris. When do you get back from Europe? In time for my birthday, i hope (20 Aug). :-)

Be safe and good!

Griselda said...

I get back August 19th... just in time... when are you celebrating it?

G

Ergeheilalt said...

Wow - the Eifle tower. And who said the french were limp? That's one major phalus of a monument. Kinda like the Washington monument... minus the reflecting pools to enlarge it and such.

Well, when you get back... it will be the week before finals. Wednesday of finals week I'm off to Texas for a couple weeks to visit the family.

So you have your choice of dates for the Enchilada Soup and Dounuts party.

;)