Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Reunion

Hi!

So, I found out my high school classmates have been meeting up back in argentina. I so wish I could go and see everyone. It's been 6 and a half years since I've graduated... I do miss them. I did get some updates... some people getting married and stuff. But my friend says most of them haven't changed that much.

In any case.. I wish I could meet up with them again.

If only I could take 2 weeks off and go to argentina... that would rock!!

**EDIT

So, I've been thinking back at high school, and my goodness a lot has passed. I've changed quite a bit, and quite literally too, I've moved to a different country, finished college, gotten married (to an american, gasp! ok, not too shocking), started grad school.... and that world seems so far away. They posted a you tube video of a charades game they played and I was slightly jealous, wanting to be there, see what they've been up to; and at the same time I was thinking that all my changes are going to be apparent, or not, I don't know. It's been too long since I've been down there, since I've felt argentinean. It's weird.

It's cool to hear of them though, and how we've all moved on, and some haven't changed a bit. I'm sure I haven't changed all that much, although I've gained a few pounds...

ok, enough with the memories and stuff... back to the real world...

the husband leaves tomorrow morning for a week again... just as I was starting to get used to having him back... and I start an internship on Monday.

Good times.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds so romantic: "And I married an AMERICAN! Just imagine!"

LOL

You woman of the world, you!