Thursday, June 14, 2007

End of rotation

So, this is the last week of my third lab rotation. I presented my data (or lack thereof) last week. So I've been just tying some loose ends, compiling protocols, etc. Not terribly exciting, but necessary of course.

I still don't know which lab I'll join, which was freaking me out at first, but now I'm just trying to take it easy and see where things lead. I'm sure whatever happens is for the best, and I'll make the most of it for sure.

The whole high school thing lifted my spirits in this if-I-could-survive-that-I-can-survive-anything kind of way. Not that high school was horrible, but things didn't always go as great as I would have liked, but I still graduated and made the most of it. So, I will take this as my new philosophy, and see how long that lasts.

Ryan left again for cali this morning (way too early if you ask me.. the plane left at 6:30am, so we got up at 3am.. yawn!). I miss him, of course. But in a week or so he will be back :)

Ok, laters!

No comments: