Thursday, June 21, 2007

Intern Perks, Part 1

As you may know I am an intern for the summer... and well, it came with some perks (nothing too fancy, mind you).

1) I have my own computer, which is nice. It's set up with my name and everything.


2) I have my own phone and own extension (and have recorded a greeting on my voicemail, which is pretty much useless since I doubt anyone will call)

3) My name is on my cubicle (I don't have the nice perk of an office... like the other interns... I think they assigned things in alphabetical order... and my last name starts with Z... maybe I should switch the order of my last name from Z-C to C-Z... maybe!)

4) There is a nice coffee machine that makes a cup of coffee or tea from these nifty pouches (so it's not like day old coffee at 5pm)... :)


That's about it for now...
Ok, and these are not real pictures... I am slowly upping my blog from no pictures, to googled jpegs, and eventually real pics...
Working hard though... and I finally got decent sleep last night... crashed at 10pm, woke up at 6am.. I think I'm finally getting used to getting up crazy early...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your office looks kinda like mine... i'll send you some pics once it's not so box-ridden!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and TRES COOL FOR YOU! YAY!