Monday, June 18, 2007

Breakfast edition

Hi!
So this weekend was pretty nice.
It started Friday evening with a bbq and mojitos at GPSCY. It was really fun and the mojitos were yummy... my new favorite drink.


On Saturday we went to New York city with two of my friends.. We went to Max Brenner (chocolate by the bald man)...





and let me just say... it was heavenly... we had some real food, since we hadn't had lunch which were delicious!! And the desserts were oh so chocolatey!!! Heaven in food form. Yummy



This is kind of what one looked like... a chocolate cake with gooey madness in the middle.. and then we had a brownie type thing with ice cream, whipped cream and strawberries.... I must if you're in NY (or Israel or Australia or.... let's just say they have multiple locations).

Then we walked around NoHo and SoHo, and we did some shopping, since it was raining (what else is a girl to do?)

We finished the NYC trip by having dinner at La Nonna in little italy.. so yummy.. Sorry there's no real pictures, maybe next time!

Now, I'm off to work at my internship at a biotech company.

Till later!

No comments: