Thursday, July 06, 2006

Translator needed

Hi!

So, I know I posted stuff in Spanish, I apologize, I guess. I did post them more for my sake than anyone elses, I've been cleaning my room and have found some interesting things that I wrote in HS, but they were on floppy disks, so imagine that! I decided to post them. Then, Ryan used google translate on some of them (which is fine) and found out I wrote pretty angsty poems... Haha. Not everything I posted was stuff I wrote. Inconciente colectivo is a song, kind of a sad song, but one of the typical/classical "rock nacional" (argentinean rock) songs. The one is "eramos pocos" I can't remember if I wrote it or not. THen there's a short essay about democracy (I was kind of involved in the student body-- which is a totally different beast in argentina). The last one I did write, about this guy I had a crush on, who was kind of a jerk-- then again, back then it seemed I only had crushes on arrogant jerks who thought they were better than anyone else, and knew they were cute. Whatever. So, I would write poems when I would get really really frustruated, or a bit gloomy....

Which is why I don't write poems now. Bc I have the sweetest most wonderful man ever. SO, now he doesn't feel so bad that I haven't written a poem about him... though he has written me the best poems ever!!

Anyway... so I was sooooooo productive yesterday with my room. Turns out hearing comedy central stand-up acts works really well when trying to pack. My room is nowhere near done, but it is much emptier... which is kind of sad. yet, I'm glad it's about half way done. I've collected sooo much stuff in the past 23 years. My mom is the culprit of some of it (I have a doll that was given to my mom for me when I was born, I have a lot of my drawings and pictures from preschool - since I was 2 and a half!). No, I'm not taking everything... I have thrown out A LOT!!! But there is still soooo much more.

What else? I finally opened up my iPod nano the other day! And was listening to podcasts while grilling chicken downstairs... Good times! :)

um, ok, I guess that's it for today. I'm going to try to be productive and go out into the world and run my errands... can you believe I have been posting for the last 3 days... crazy!

ONE MORE DAY TIL VEGAS (my bachelorette/Ryan's bachelor parties!!) Yey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: