Monday, July 17, 2006

My venting ... and yet, I feel cheerful towards the end...

Haha... so, I dunno. I think it's partially the hunger and stuff talking. But I was thinking about friends. ie Ryan and my friends. So, although most of our friends seem supportive and stuff about our moving, I can't help but think that most are getting used to us moving away by ignoring us. I've had friends try to pick fights before, bc it's easier to say goodbye when you're mad at someone. I've also had a group of friends make a truce until I left.

This time around, I've actually seen more of some friends than I've ever seen during my break. Yet, with others it seems that between the craziness of my interviews and ending classes, a distance has been formed. I dunno. I can't help to feel bad and stuff, because, yes, we're leaving, but we're not dying or disappearing off the face of the planet.

Oh well..

In other news, 13 days until the wedding, and I'm stoked! I'm so excited, I can't wait!!! Yey wedding! Yey Hawaii!!...

Also, I got the worst sunburn ever last Friday. We went to the beach, and I only put sunblock on my face, chest area and the back of my knees. Result, a Griselda tomatoe that has been in pain all weekend. I am feeling better, but oh my goodness... Now I have to get rid of bad tan lines, but am terribly afraid of the sun, haha! I might have to use that fake tan stuff, ugh!!!

I did get a pretty dress for my cousin's wedding at Nordstroms, with a gc I got from her, actually. I almost got this crazy outfit, which was really really expensive, but way fun. Instead a got a cocktail style, wrap-around dress that is fun as well, though not as sexy... but classy. I guess I must play the part of a yale grad student... haha. Whatever. It's a cool dress though :)

Um, also, Ryan has started packing... I helped him out yesterday... so, we're getting there, slowly.

Oh, and we saw pirates on sat, which was very good. can't wait till may until the third one comes out-- just in time for my bday... we should go to ny to see it--- I doubt that'll happen :P but it would be cool. I'm sure I'll have finals during opening weekend, or something.

Um.... what else? I dunno... I'm gonna continue with paperwork stuff... and getting over my tummy ache (I am doing better though).

Oky dokey...

Byes

G

No comments: