Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Things change for the better (and I always exaggerate too much)

Hi!
So, of course, things are so much better today... As they tend to be once I vocalize how "bad" things are.
Granted, I do have a bad cold, which is slowly getting better... Which reminds me, I should go drink some grapefruit juice. ---------
yummy!!

Ok, so here I am, on my laptop, on my mom's bed, with the TV on mute and KROQ playing on the stereo, with my cell phone by my side. I quite enjoy this actually... More so now that the blinds are cracked open so sunlight can get through.

So, I wake up with Ryan on the phone telling me that he's head over heals in love with me... Ah, such a nice day to start up the day!! Had my cheerios (the whole grain one) with milk. Then talked to Melissa--- at last!!! Her cell phone died this weekend while she was away.. I was getting a bit worried, and sad, that she hadn't called me back. She's one of my best friends... So, yeah, all is well. And I'm going to go get books with her tomorrow at school and have lunch at Applebee's (it's a tradition of ours... Yeah, we're nerds... More so bc this is finals week for the summer people-- and that's our tradition, to get our books during finals week for the following quarter)... So yeah, I'm happy. I miss Melissa.

Also, I'm helping to plan Jade's bday party... We're going to Buca di Beppo next week.. So far Mel, Eric, Brandon and of course Ryan (and me, and Jade) are going. So I need to find her a gift soon.

Yeah, so I got Leslee's invitation to her bridal shower mailed to Ryan's house... Which is cool. The bad news is that it's on the day that we get back from Florida. So, Ryan's finding out exactly at what time we get back -- I might still be able to make it. But we can't remember at what time the flight gets in. We wanted an afternoon one, but maybe it's at 9am... We'll see...

I dunno if I've ever been to a bridal shower... I'm thinking maybe once, but I really can't remember... So, I'm thinking no... Nor have I been to a Jewish wedding... Random comments, I know... But yeah... Oh well, if I don't go to this one, maybe to Mel's and Jade's, in a couple of years :P

Annnyyywaayyyy.... 9 days till Florida!!!!!

Also, I got a sweet email from Lauren, who just got back from Amsterdam... And Eric, wondering why I never called him back about Las Vegas... In my defense, I was sick this weekend, though I didn't know that last week, when I should have called him back :P Maybe if I wasn't so broke I would be more adamant about going...

Goodness it's hot...

Umm.... what else is new? I saw Napoleon Dynamite on Sunday... very odd... and The forty year old virgin on Saturday, which was funny.

Not much more to tell right now... Oh, I got new tennis shoes... they're brown and have no laces, which is cool... :P So yeah... that was cool... I still need to get a new bathing suit and I think that's it for now... Keeping myself on budget.. I need a job this year... It's hard to go from having money and being able to spend it (ie: this summer) to now my emptier bank account and the realization that it's not magically filling up (ok, working is no magic, but you know..)

Oh well... we'll see what this year has in store for me, ne c'est pas?

Byes for now!

Griselda: in a better more hopeful mood (what not working will do to a woman!)

No comments: