Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Quick F*ck

Hi!
Here I am at 2436... smelling like smoke (no, I don't smoke... it's the smoking in the pub) and a bit tipsy... not too much though, more tired than anything... I should be heading to sleep like 30 minutes ago..

So, it's Shruti's bday today, she turned 22... so we went to Southwark (pronounced sudark), the first pub we went to when we arrived... but the cool dungeon/cave- like place was closed, bc of quiz night... noooo idea what that is... and I had Fruti, or something like that... which is beer that tastes like strawberry.. only half a pint... 4.1%... and then the place closed (at 11pm) and we went to Dover Castle.. this bar/hostel... and I wasn't gonna have anything bc I got hungry (I had a proper 5'o'clock english tea today! With shortbread, crumpet, scones, and obviously english tea!!! so i wasn't hungry at normal dinner times)... but then I had this shot, called quick f*ck... it had kalua and bailey's and something else... pretty tasty... but then all I wanted to do was sleep... which is what I should be doing now..

So, Rome was excellent!!!!!!!!! I loved it! I'll have to talk more about it later..

Byyyeeeeees

G

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting...

Ergeheilalt said...

Nice title.