Monday, August 22, 2005

Bell Pepper and Lemon Salmon

INGREDIENTS:
1/4 cup olive oil
2 cloves garlic, chopped
1 lemon, juiced
1 pinch kosher salt
2 (8 ounce) salmon fillets
2 tablespoons capers, drained and rinsed
1/2 red bell pepper, cut into 1/4-inch strips
DIRECTIONS:
In a shallow dish, mix the olive oil, garlic, lemon juice, and salt. Pierce the salmon fillets on both sides with a fork, and place in the dish. Coat with the olive oil mixture, and marinate at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Place each salmon fillet on a large sheet of aluminum foil. Fold the foil around the fillets to form packets. Pour the marinade mixture over the fillets, and top with capers and red bell pepper strips. Tightly seal packets, and place in a baking dish.
Cook salmon 35 minutes in the preheated oven, until easily flaked with a fork.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grichu
Look, I hope you don't mind, but I found your blog using how to cook rice as a search term. I'm trying to find original articles and recipes for my cooking websites.

I can and do use the article directories, but much of the stuff in them is hardly original and gets widely used. I'm hoping to persuade people like you, who have an interest in cooking, to contribute as well. I use a wide variety of articles and styles - just so long as it's food orientated - and I think the kind of things you write about in Bell Pepper and Lemon Salmon would be very popular :0)

The quid pro quo is a link back to your blog - or website if you have one. If this doesn't interest you, please forgive the intrusion. If it does, I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes
Michael Sheridan

Griselda said...

So, what are you saying exactly? Submitting recipes to some blog?
Interesting... I'm always looking for easy recipes that are fun, too.