Monday, September 19, 2005

I'm engaged!!!!!!!!

A week ago, on September 12th, 2005 the most wonderful guy in my life, Ryan Catania, asked me to marry him.

And I said: Yes!

So now, we're engaged! Yeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did it happen? Where?
Well, we were in Florida... Jensen Beach to be precise. We went to Mulligan's for lunch... really good place. Then waited a while, and at sunset walked over to the pier. A beautiful pier, over the water. We took some pictures, and sat down to admire the water, the sunset, and each other. Ryan started telling me how much he always remembered the pier... and that he thought I wouldn't forget it either... then he stands up, pulls a ring from his pocket, gets down on one knee, and asks me to marry him... when I said yes, he placed the ring on my left hand... and we went from boyfriend/girlfriend to fiance/fiancee....

So, some time next summer, after I graduate, we're going to get married... July maybe.

All I can say is that I'm head over heels in love, and now I will marry this man I love, admire and adore so much.

It was an amazing vacation... relaxing, fun, exciting and emotional.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!

I LOVE RYAN!!!!

G

Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you." -- Erich Fromm

Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction. -- Antoine de Saint-Exupery

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats are in order... you won't forget that pier now, will ya? ;-)