Saturday, September 16, 2006

Finally, a new post...

Hi!

So hopefully I'll actually finish a post, not like last time.


So, we are almost almost finished with our apartment. Just like I am almost almost over my wonderful cold. And, I must say, the apartment is looking good.

Funny thing... the first room we finished (minus this one thing from Ikea that is out of stock and driving us crazy) is the kitchen, but I don't have any pics of it yet... It's all red and fabulous... pics to come soon.

Then we finished the bathroom... which is all green and beautiful!
Very many candles (yey) and a pretty green curtain... but, there's more!Notice the very pretty flowers and the soap dispenser... and the pretty towels... and the green carpet... ah, I love our bathroom...

Ok, so I'm off ( I know, I promised a long post)... at least I added pics this time.

Griselda

No comments: