Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dining room + dining table, yey!
















We have a dining set in our dining/living room!! Yey!!!!!! I'm so excited.. It looks like the one above.. and maybe I'll post actual pics when they come out decently and not like this:

Anyway, so this is how it looks like in our apt... the reflections are these two lights we got form ikea... If I weren't so lazy I would have turned them off, and/or taken a picture now, with lights off... Oh well.

Yey!!!!! our apartment is almost complete!!!!!! I love our dining table, it's just perfect (there's a bench on the wall side, so when more people come, they can sit there... So we can seat 6 + people, yey!!!

Yey for Tuesday....

1 comment:

Ryan said...

Wow, maybe those lights are a little to bright. Soo the apartment will be complete! woot!
Now we just have to clean it before we take pictures, k?