Sunday, August 06, 2006

Honeymooning in Hawaii (Pictures)


Alooooha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, I don't feel like writing too much, so I'm going to post some pictures, for your seeing/reading pleasure. We are having loads of fun, and enjoying the sun. SO here are some snapshots from the past few days....

Day 4- Polynesian Cultural Center
Some notes: Very cool and fun. We enjoyed the luau, I ate poi, Ryan suffered with his rash. It rained, but felt good. IT WAS FUN!!!


This is me in "New Zealand"... these ball thingy totally killed me...
Here, Ryan is looking for a pig to sloughter for his new wife... me!!! Don't worry, it was just for pretend.
Here we are at the Luau... food was yuuuuuuuuumy
And then we got to see this awesome show!! It was so much fun!





That was day 4! Ryan survived, amazingly, and had fun!! Yey!!!

Day 5 and 6 (today) were spent lazily... on the beach, at the poolside, walking around Waikiki... eating a lot... and watching the sunset... and fireworks!! (we could see them right from our room... we have the best views of sunset, the beach.. and, well, fireworks! Waikiki rocks!)


No comments: