Wednesday, December 15, 2004

So today tears stream down my face... and of course, for the classic reason why they do so... I would say I hate them, but hate is such a harsh and permanent word. The only option that would make me happy, will probably devestate her... or maybe not, I dunno. I think we would all be better off... So I've got a lot of saving up to do... while keeping up my academics, and maybe then I'll have a fighting chance to some tranquility and guilt-free life.

Oh well... I guess no one's life is perfect, and my problems probably aren't that huge in the big picture... life goes on, right?

On the other hand, some awesome news... I got this research grant I was hoping for... which is really awesome, I'm very excited... Academically things are going so well for me, it's really very exciting...
I just wish my family life were going just as well... but you can't have it all, right?
I do have great friends and a wonderful boyfriend, which evens things out a bit, I think...

Oh well, hopefully next time I'll be more happy...

I must add that this Hanukkah was the best ever, thanks to my sweet babe, who went to a lot of trouble to make it special... I'm very grateful to have him in my life...

Anyway, tata for now...

-me

No comments: