Tuesday, December 14, 2004

So here I am yet again... all excited... why?
1) I'm on winter break (yeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy)
2) Just got all my grades: A's in everything this quarter, hehe, very happy!
3)Got my 7th hanukkah gift!!! Very exciting.. looks like I might have a permanent home for this blog.... All thanks to my wonderful and very sweet boyfriend :)
4) I found out my friend from Seattle is coming on vacation to Cali... with 6 friends, or 5, something like that... very cool!!!
5) I just came home from TGIF, we went out to dinner with the honors program club eboard... and then we went bowling... very fun!!

I want to have a get together with the people from school... like the eboard people, and my friends friends... We'll see I guess....

So yeah, Happy Hannukah!!! tonight is the 7th night, yuppiiiiieee...

No comments: