Tuesday, December 21, 2004

So I'm laying on the floor in my room... on vacation (yeeey!)... after a very unproductive day. Unless you count the 3 hours I left my house to go get my oil changed and go to Ralph's to get stuff for dinner. And since I was buying I got my favorite vegies (vegis? whatever!). Namely: artichoke, watercress and green onion (or chives). So that's what we had for dinner...
It's sooo hard to get out of bed, and actually leave my house. Between emails and stupid internet stuff (like this spongebob game that's very addicting) and TV (ugh, the box that sucks you in) and just plain laziness. And my to do list is not getting any shorter...
hehehe, all is well though... unless you count the endless arguments with my wonderful parents, who forget I'm 21 and sometimes want to do my own thing... because, yes, I have a life, and expect to enjoy it... what an idea!
Yeah, so this weekend was fun = yeah, so this weekend was fun... And yes, I am having fun with the fonts and colors... why not use them? poor webdings is feeling apprecciated today (wow, cannot spell!!)
Anyway... now, without italics... hehe
This weekend was cool, we went to vegas with my wonderful boyfriend, and his two best friends... It was Ryan's best friend's 21st bday a couple of weeks ago, so it was a necessity (!)... :P But seriously, it was fun... Also got to see ocean's 12... really good.... and then had a lazy sunday, but one of those good lazy days, it was nice... Very exciting :)
anyway... so xmas is coming up, hanukkah is over... and I'm already having back-t0-school nightmares, hehe...

Ok, tired of writing now...
Tata!!

-yo

No comments: