Monday, October 25, 2004

Hello!!
So, Yes, this blog is yet again unpublished... so sorry about that, I'll republish it again soon enough.
So I'm feeling like guilty right now... ugh, I hate when I get like this, it kind of sucks. But I feel like I've done things kind of wrong and it just eats me up inside. But I'm trying to work through it, and set goals or actions that I'll take to change the wrong doings.

Aside from that, all is well. Did well on all my midterms, which is cool :) Had an awesome weekend (a perfect weekend, just like my boyfriend intended it to be)... The river house is wonderful, awesome view and really well equiped. So I had a blast and was pampered and stuff, which is more than awesome. Plus I got to spend quality time with my bf which is soo important, more so now that school has started (and I'm way too busy for my own good). So I got to relax after a crazy week of midterms and post-midterm stress :P (even though no one believes me anymore when I'm truly worried about their outcome).

So, I tried to set-up my schedule for next quarter... seems like sleep is not a luxury I'll have, hehe... I haven't gone to the gym in I don't know how long... doubt I'll have time for that next quarter, but I'm working on fitting it in this quarter... now I just have to do it... (do it! do it!... have you seen Starsky and Hutch?)
Anyway, must go away and study...
I'll write more later on...

Byes
-moi

No comments: