Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sunday still winter (they lied!)

Hi!

So they said it would be a max of 50 degrees outside today… but no, it isn't even 40. And it might flurry tomorrow. Where's the hint of spring? Nowhere to be found apparently.

Yesterday I ended up going as a catholic school girl, since Ryan went as a priest. It was fitting, a good couple costume. Albeit a little naughty and slightly, oh, what's the word… blasphemy. Except that I'm Jewish. And we were supposed to go as something we weren't or haven't ever been. And I've definitely never been a catholic school girl. I wore Ryan's cross. First time ever wearing one. We found it funny, though Ryan felt a little odd. It was cuter than my leprechaun idea, so oh well.

The party wasn't as bad as Ryan was dreading it would be like. We talked with this new postdoc who's really nice and young (ie: our age-ish). So to that extent it was good. We left as more people that I actually knew where arriving. I think it was a good compromise (since Ryan wasn't too happy about going), and we went to watch a movie at Ashley's. It was really funny, about two average Americans that get frozen in time and go to 2055 where they are the smartest people in the world/America. Good times.

Now I've been working on my hw. Wish me luck. (Oh, and I'm posting from word… we'll see how it translates)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehhh me gusta mas este fondo rosa que el que habia antes!!!!
muacks! te extranio!