Sunday, December 24, 2006

End of the year review meme

I've seen this around and thought I could do it. The idea is you copy the first sentence you posted each month in the previous year.

January
Guardian (SJ): You are sensible, down to earth, and goal oriented.

February:
Hello! So, I've ceased blogging as things have been hectic. A brief summary: I got 7 interviews, but am only going to 6 (the other one never really got back to me about rescheduling) out of the 8 schools I applied.

March:
Hi! I have decided to accept Yale's offer....

No posts from April or May...

June:
So, today I had my bridal shower... it was so awesome, and fun, and just plain awesome.

July:
So today was a pretty good day. It turns out, I can sew.

August:
Ah, the new zip code, with a zero in front!!

September:
We have a dining set in our dining/living room!!

October:
We just came back from a Halloween costume party at GPSCY (pronounced gypsy), the Graduate and Professional School Club at Yale.

November:
So, I took part in a Pharmaceutical Case Competition this week.

December:
So today I'm participating in something really cool: Basically, there's this amazing writer/blogger, Amy -->
and she has just written a book, Three Fallen Women, that sounds so great (and I have yet to buy, but am very curius about... I'm thinking, maybe after today's final is over I can actually read it!!)

Some comments:

It turns out I start a lot of posts with "So, today", which is quite funny... A lot has been going on this year... Graduated from college, got married, moved to Connecticut, start Grad school at Yale... and now back to Cali for the holidays. Overall, a very good year, I must say... though a little stressful. But some stress is good, I guess!


Merry Xmas, happy belated hannukah... happy new year...

G in CA

No comments: