Saturday, October 28, 2006

Halloween Party at Yale :)

Hi!

We just came back from a Halloween costume party at GPSCY (pronounced gypsy), the Graduate and Professional School Club at Yale. It's basically a house turned into a bar/club/hangout. It was so much fun! We got there kind of early (around 8:30pm) because we had heard that the line can get long to get in... they were right! We waited like 5minutes... but people at 10pm had to wait like an hour to get in!

It was so great to see so many people dressed up and stuff! Ryan went as Steve Jobs (from Apple) and I went as a princess.... Not terribly creative... but I got to wear my tiara again (from the wedding!).

Ashley went as a stewardess, and Mikki as a statue of liberty... they were great!!

Anyway, it was fun, but we left at like 11:30pm. It really wasn't Ryan's, or Ashley's scene.... I'm definitely coming up with a better costume next year! I love that the whole town is so into this Halloween thing! We saw so many Yalies walking around in costume, both yesterday and today! College towns are sooo much fun! Yey!!!
Oh, here's another pic of me, slightly odd and chirpy!

Anyway!!! Yey!! Oh, and I had my big test for immuno last Friday. I think it went okay... we'll see...

So, as you can see, me and my classmates, we're getting along just fine! Things are looking up! Oh, and it was like 60 degrees today (which is warm by the standards here, so it was nice... though it did rain today).

Anyway, that's all for today! Happy (early) Halloween!

G

No comments: